Gjermund Agnete 's Voice

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why The World Should Not Buy Kanye West Shoes Watch

. Amazing. Martin Luther King, Jr. When a colleague sent me a forwarded e-mail that must be demanded by Kanye West, I assumed (as did my colleague) that it was a fake message using social engineering to trick people into double-clicking the attachment and installation of malware. I can not believe I had to sit through this horrific Kanye West Vblog. I m just think now you need three things before you press the play button below: 1) A large bucket to barf in. Asking us to address him as King Louis Martin Jr. He recorded in his hotel room d to Paris to inform the world of its success as Louis Vuitton shoemaker. 2) A combination pen and paper if you need to apologize to anyone using the word stun. 3) A stamp for sending a letter Kanye West helping him realize how he tarnished the name of Dr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home